Auto Roulette La Partage by Evolution
Evolution Gaming is one of the most well-known providers when it comes to live casino games and Auto Roulette La Partage is a very popular game title of the company. In fact, Evolution has a series of roulette variants that are called “Auto Roulette”. All of these Auto Roulettes don’t offer a live dealer and this is why their gameplay is pretty fast. To be precise, players have the ability to play around 70 spins per hour.
However, every one of them comes with different features and characteristics. For instance, Auto Roulette La Partage is based on the French roulette and this means that this variant features 36 numbers in total with just one 0 pocket. Of course, the most important feature of this roulette variant is the La Partage rule which can help you return half of your wager even when you lose on certain rounds.
This live casino game is broadcasted from Belgium and more specifically from the Casino de Spa. Like every other casino game by Evolution Gaming, it is certified by trustworthy authorities for fairness. And presented only in the best roulette casinos in Malaysia. So, let’s take a deeper look into this popular Auto Roulette.
Features and Characteristics
For starters, let’s say that Auto Roulette La Partage doesn’t include any bonus or multiplier features but there are a lot of advanced features you could use to increase your winning chances. Let’s see the main features and characteristics of this well-known roulette variant:
- La Partage rule: As the name suggests, this roulette variant comes with the La Partage rule in it. This rule will return to players half of their bet if they end up losing a 1:1 bet like red/black, low/high and odd/even.
- No live dealer: Well, even though Auto Roulette La Partage is a live casino game, there is no live dealer in the game. In fact, the wheel spins automatically and the ball is fired by a special machine that uses the same angles and pace each time.
- Racetrack bets: The racetrack feature is very popular when it comes to live roulette games. Players have the ability to play more complicated bets like Orphelins, Voisins, Tiers and Zero.
- Autoplay: This function is also very helpful for players who prefer to execute complex betting combinations. With this feature, players can set up a specific number of automated rounds without the need to manually place their bet in every round.
- Statistics Tracker: Comprehensive statistics are very important when it comes to the roulette game. In Auto Roulette La Partage, players can see the results of the last 500 spins.
- Payouts: Even though this roulette variant comes with the La Partage rule, the payouts remain the same and this leads to the very big RTP of 98,65%. Straight bets continue to have a payout of 35:1.
Summarizing, this roulette comes with numerous advanced features and characteristics to use. If we also add the fact that this is automatic roulette and the gameplay speed is faster than usual, then we can safely say that this is a very good choice for many casino players out there.
During our tests, we figured out that the betting limits for Auto Roulette La Partage are often under average. In fact, the majority of online casinos have these betting limits when it comes to Auto Roulette La Partage: 0.5 minimum bet and 500 maximum bet. However, as you may already know, every online casino has the ability to set new betting limits, so make certain to check the betting limits for live roulette Malaysia before entering this roulette variant.
Empire 777Accepts ML playersTable limits MYR1-75000Payment methods
22BetAccepts ML playersTable limits MYR1-76000Payment methods
BetwinnerAccepts ML playersTable limits MYR5-65000Payment methods
DafabetAccepts ML playersTable limits MYR1-75000Payment methods
Pros & Cons of Auto Roulette la Partage
It is no secret that every online casino game comes with some advantages but a few disadvantages as well. Let’s see the pros and cons of this well-known live casino game:
- Better RTP than usual
- You get half of your bet if you lose the round on certain occasions
- Advanced features like racetrack bets and autoplay function
- Fast gameplay speed
- Statistics tracker with 500 previous results
- No interaction with a live dealer, which may discourage some players
- Due to the fast pace of the game, the time available to place your bets is not very large
Our Tips and Tricks for Auto Roulette La Partage
It is time for our usual tips & tricks section. We will try to help you maximize your winning chances by giving you some tips that we gather during our tests in Auto Roulette La Partage.
Gain advantage of the La Partage feature as often as possible
The La Partage rule is very important if you want to maximize your chances of ending up with some profit. Of course, this rule is only triggered when you bet on Red/Black, Odd/Even, or Low/High. However, you can also combine these types of bets with some outside bets to have more fun while trying to win some chips. If you choose not to play with the La Partage rule, you should know that you will actually be playing normal European roulette.
Statistics are important but do not rely on them alone
Auto Roulette La Partage offers players a comprehensive statistics tracker with 500 previous results. Even though this tracker will help you determine the cold and hot numbers, remember that there is no sure result. For instance, you can see the result "Red" 25 consecutive times, but that does not mean that the odds of "Black" coming on the next spin is higher or lower.
Choose a wise strategy before entering the game
There are numerous popular roulette strategies you can try. However, if you play a roulette variant with the La Partage rule, it changes things. With this roulette that has lower betting limits, faster play and the La Partage rule, you might want to think about a roulette strategy like the Martingale system. Of course, there is no guarantee of winning, as you can still lose your entire bankroll, but with this roulette variant and this strategy, you will probably have more attempts to win.
Auto Roulette La Partage comes with one of the highest RTPs in the live roulette market. In fact, this game has 98,65% RTP (Return to Player) and a 1,35% house edge. This RTP is this high thanks to the La Partage rule, which refunds half of the player’s bet if he loses a 1:1 bet.
Auto Roulette La Partage is a very popular live casino game designed by Evolution Gaming which means that you can find it in numerous online casinos out there. Of course, if you can’t find this well-known game in your online casino, we recommend you try Trada Casino or 888 Casino.
The main differences that set this roulette variant apart from other roulettes are the La Partage rule and the automatic fast gameplay. The La Partage rule actually gives half of the bet back to the players who have lost a 1:1 bet. The automatic gameplay allows players to play more than 60 spins in 1 hour.
Auto Roulette La Partage is a live casino game powered by Evolution Gaming, a very trustworthy game provider. In fact, the studio is licensed by two of the most well-known authorities, Malta Gaming Authority and UK Gambling Commission at the same time. Moreover, all games of Evolution Gaming are certified by eCOGRA as well.
The racetrack feature is very important for numerous roulette players out there! For this reason, Auto Roulette La Partage has integrated a racetrack function into its table. Therefore, all players can place bets whenever they want in this live casino game with the Racetrack feature.